Waterbirth Accessory Kit, Good Samaritan Hospital Corvallis, OR
Product Code: KC004
Availability: In Stock
The Good Samaritan Hospital Corvallis recommends this kit for their patients.
This kit is designed for customers using their health care providers Birth Pool, air pump and faucet adapter.
All parts of this kit are disposable:
- Birth Pool in a Box Regular Liner
- Floating Thermometer - Accurate thermometer reads in Fahrenheit and Celsius. Choice of Style.
- Long-Handled Debris Net - Use this extra-long handled net for keeping the birth pool free of debris during birth. This is also very handy for clean-up.
- Non-toxic, Lead free hose - 25' - Many garden hoses contain lead and other toxic chemicals! Use this non-toxic, lead-free hose for filling pool, and later use it for draining the pool.
- Electric Drain Pump - Approved submersible water drain pump. Output 396 gph, Cable Length 6 ft., 110V / 60Hz AC UL - This pump can be used again once cleaned.
- Two Shoulder Length Gloves