Standard Accessory Kit for Any Pool
This kit is perfectly designed for use with any birth pool (pool purchased separately). This kit does not include a submersible drain pump. It has everything else you need for an inflatable. This kit is designed for the customer that plans to siphon their pool and isn’t in a hurry.
- Faucet Adapter – We have chosen this adapter because it fits on 99% of bathroom and kitchen sinks. Most hospitals, however, will need a “universal” adapter for in-room sinks. You can also use a shower adapter for hospitals, if you have permission to remove their shower head and put an adapter and hose on for filling your pool. Some hospitals will allow, others will not. Find out way ahead of time!
- Electric Air Pump – Quickly inflates and deflates all high volume, low pressure inflatables. 120 volt.
- Floating Thermometer – Accurate thermometer reads in Fahrenheit and Celsius. Great for birth pools or for baby’s bath! Duck, Turtle or Fish.
- Non-toxic, Lead free hose – 25′ (optional 50′) – Many garden hoses contain lead and other toxic chemicals! Use this non-toxic, lead-free hose for filling inflatable pool, and later use it for your garden or your children’s swimming pool.
- Long-Handled Debris Net – Use this extra-long handled net for keeping the pool free of debris during birth. This is also very handy for clean-up.
- One Pair Shoulder Length Gloves